Monday, February 15, 2010

Trygon and Tervigon conversions

I noticed as I was sifting thru the blogsphere that I’m more apt to click down when the subject is appealing. I’m going to try and be a little more descriptive in my subjects from now on. Not that it matters, I’m the only one that reads this thing anywho.

So here is my teaser. My goal is to get close to the look of a ravener.

From a couple of posts ago I had the bright idea of how to get my third row of stacks on my Tervigon and how I could make my Trygon look a bit more unique and here we go.

In taking the smaller inside pieces I glued them together and placed them on the center of the back of the Trygon. Then using my vastly inferior Green Stuff skills I tried to make them blend in to the carapace. I then added to the rest of the armor to even out the gaps. The hope is that it will look ok once it’s painted.

After hacking off the other stacks I glued them together and put them on the Tervigon’s back.

After using all the Green Stuff I needed to get the stacks in place I had some left over, so to break up a little more I added to the stacks to make them a little more Forgeworld-esk.

Until Next time.

Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment