Friday, February 5, 2010

Bases again

The three that I had primed have been gone over and I think they're done for now. I don't want to get to fancy with these since I need to get moving on the rest of the bases and models. Here is the picture of the three now.

I had a question about what color to make the pipe, I was thinking that I would paint it an orange to keep them in line with the colors I'm using on th models. The problem is that I don't want to distract from the models too much. I think that if the colors on the base are too bright they might do just that. I finally decided to keep to something a little closer to the colors on the base. I think the green looks pretty good. It blends well with the gray on the base. Now to move onto the Warriors to go on them.


Until Next time.

Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment