Saturday, May 9, 2009

First post of course

[edit] In an effort to make my posting here more feature rich and entertaining I'm going to include a tag called edits. This will be information that I go back and update posts with. In each post that I edit I'll put in an "edit" tag to show where I've edited. This way I don't have posts that are out of context. It also gives everyone a reason to go back to older posts. Like a trasure hunt. I'm not sure how I'll like it but, Meh.

By the way. I know the colors that I've chosen for the page are a little "girly" but once everyone has a chance to see the splinter fleet they'll understand why I chose the colors I did. [/edit]

Kickng around the idea of moving here to help make my game blog more useable. Still unsure about this... Oh well, we'll see.

For an archeive of my other posts see my Journal at

http://tims40k.spaces.live.com/

Well, this post was very long ago. I have decided to jump on the (gestalt) Hive Mind band wagon. More to come. I've cleaned out the other posts to start fresh. There will be changes a plenty.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment